Frequently Asked Questions
Waiting on admission?
You can access the VIP site to view your admission checklist and to track the progress of your UND admission documents received.
What is the new student checklist?
Please view this checklist for new students.
Please view technology requirements.
Having issues setting up your email account?
Please contact the UIT Help Desk.
Have advising questions?
Please call or use Starfish to get in touch with an advisor.
What are my essential studies requirements?
Where can I find my programs requirements and course information?
Please use our new Program Finder to get all the latest information on your program.
How do I view my unofficial transcript?
To view your academic transcript follow these steps:
Campus Connection Student Center under Menu>My Academics>View my unofficial transcript
How do I register for a course?
Log onto Campus Connection:
- Self Service, under the Menu
- Enrollment: Add Classes
- Select term
- Enter Class number, select Enter
- If you have a permission number, enter it and select Next; if no permission number is required, select Next
- Select Proceed to Step 2 or 3
- Confirm Classes and select Finish Enrolling
- You should receive a check mark for Success
Where can I find information about semester-based courses?
You can learn more about semester-based courses at UND.edu/online.