Congratulations on being a future Fighting Hawk.
After being admitted to UND, you need to meet with an engineering academic advisor to:
- Explore programs and develop your educational and career plans
- Select and register for appropriate courses
- Clarify program and admission requirements
- Learn about student opportunities like scholarships, internships, study abroad, honors and graduate assistance programs
On-campus and online/distance students must complete the following enrollment steps before meeting with their adviser.
- Claim your NDUS Account
- Log into Your UND Student Email
- Log into Campus Connection
- Take Care of Financial Aid
Meet with your Advisor
If you have questions regarding enrollment please schedule an appointment with an academic advisor. To find your advisor and schedule please follow the link.
Complete the following admissions steps after meeting with your engineering academic advisor:
- Register for Courses
- Review important dates and deadlines on the Academic Calendar
- Get Textbooks
- Get Your U Card
- Pay your Bills
- On-campus students have the option of purchasing parking permits and applying for housing