Schedule an appointment with one of our advisors.
Our advisors aid in the:
- development of educational plans;
- assistance of career and life goals;
- selection of appropriate courses and other educational internships or coop experiences;
- clarification of institutional requirements;
- development of student awareness about educational resources available (e.g., scholarships, internships, study abroad, honors, and graduate assistance programs);
- assessment of student progress toward established goals;
- growth of decision making skills;
- referral to and use of institutional support services
Academic advisors help students to identify and assess alternatives and the consequences of those decisions. The absolute responsibility for making decisions about educational plans and life goals rests with the individual student.