Frequently Asked Questions
You can access the VIP site to view your admission checklist and to track the progress of your UND admission documents received.
Please view this checklist for new students here
Please view technology requirements here
Please contact the NDUS Help Desk here
Please call or use Starfish to get in touch with an advisor.
Essential Study Requirements and Approved Courses can be found here
Please use our new Program Finder to get all the latest information on your program.
To view your academic transcript follow these steps:
Campus Connection Student Center under Menu>My Academics>View my unofficial transcript
Please visit here for tips and tricks with CampusConnection
Log onto Campus Connection:
- Self Service, under the Menu
- Enrollment: Add Classes
- Select term
- Enter Class number, select Enter
- If you have a permission number, enter it and select Next; if no permission number is required, select Next
- Select Proceed to Step 2 or 3
- Confirm Classes and select Finish Enrolling
- You should receive a check mark for Success
You can learn more about semester-based courses here