Center for Cyber Security Research
The Center for Cyber Security is a research entity based within College of Engineering and Mines at the University of North Dakota.
The center brings together faculty, researchers, and students working in the field of cybersecurity across departments within the College of Engineering and Mines across campus.
2023 Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence - Virtual Colloquia Series
We would like to invite everyone for the upcoming virtual colloquia series, which will feature various research talks on subfields of Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
We have multiple job opportunities available for different roles.
C2SR’ primary objectives are to:
- Conduct basic and applied research to enhance the security of critical infrastructures, assets, or information resources.
- Increase extra-mural dollars in research funding to thrusts within cyber security by enabling pathways from lab or in-house discoveries to commercialization by working with federal, state, and national labs, communities, and industries.
- Provide information and guidance to government, industry, non-profit organizations, and individuals attempting to solve information cyber security problems.
- Provide training in research activities fostering creative intellect for discoveries in areas within cyber security to develop well-rounded next-generation cyber scholars.
- Act as a resource and liaison for research activities related to cyber security areas for the UND campus, state, and throughout the U.S.
- Coordinate the campus-wide educational, research, outreach, and policy activities related to cyber defense/security or operations.
To Develop cutting edge security solutions to solve next generation cyber security problems.
To be a national and global leader in cyber security research.