Resources for Students
- How to give a talk
- Policies for undergraduate research and thesis
- Term paper guide
- Graduate Student Policy Statement
- Student Course Substitution Form
- Student Request for Funding
- Graduate Student Semester Progress Report
All engineering scholarship applications (university, college or Harold Hamm School) are to be completed on our online scholarship database system, Scholarship Central.
Virtual Core Library
The University of North Dakota Continental Resources High Resolution Virtual Core Library contains a collection of hyperspectral core images from various locations in the Williston Basin. The purpose of the project is to develop and expand upon the North Dakota Department of Mineral Resources digital core imagery collection.To date, more than 10,000 feet of core have been scanned.