Annual Graduate Orientation
The school holds an orientation every fall to welcome back our graduate students. Most of the faculty and graduate students attend as pizza and pop are provided via the school's alumni funds.
ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest
The school participates in the annual ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest by sending several teams to Lincoln, NE.
MICS Programming & Robotics Contest
The school participates in the annual Midwest Instruction and Computing Symposium (MICS) Programming & Robotics contests by sending several teams to wherever MICS is held.
Apply for 975+ scholarships with one application. The 2024-25 application will open Oct. 1.
- Advising Form
- Registration Action Form
- Co-op Supervisor Feedback Form
- Room Access Form
- Purchasing Form (Yellow Form)
- Undergraduate taking graduate course
- New Student Employee Information
- Travel Support Guidelines
- Graduate Prospective Students Guidelines
- Graduate Program Guidelines
- Instructions to Generate Digital Signature