The UND School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (SEECS) awards a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.), Master of Engineering (M.E.), Master of Science (M.S.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees.
The BSEE program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET. The last ABET accreditation visit was in November 2021.
Our mission is to educate, inspire, and enhance the competitiveness of our graduates through integration of teaching and collaborative research focused on scientific innovation and discovery.
Program Educational Objectives
The following Program Educational Objectives have been established by the School, its advisory board, and students:
- Graduates will successfully practice Electrical Engineering and related fields regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Graduate will continuously pursue professional development.
- Graduates will function effectively, responsibly and ethically in diverse and global work environments.
- Graduates will succeed in further graduate and professional studies.
ABET Student Outcomes
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Enrollment and Graduation Data
|Academic Year||Undergrad Enrollment||BSEE Degrees Awarded|