The Jodsaas Center Board Members (JCBM), representing faculty from departments under the College of Engineering & Mines (CEM), meet bi-weekly to discuss the activities of the center. The involvement of engineering students in the activities of the center is one of the key aspects to fulfill the missions of the center.
Vamegh Rasouli, a faculty of Department of Petroleum Engineering serves as the interim director for the Jodsaas center.
- Vamegh Rasouli, Director, Petroleum Engineering Department
- Nabil Suleiman, Civil Engineering Department
- Surojit Gupta, Mechanical Engineering Department
- Joseph Hartman, Geology & Geological Engineering
- Emanuel Grant, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (SEECS)
- Kouhyar Tavakolian, Biomedical Engineering
- Bethany Klemetsrud, Chemical Engineering Department
- Dustin McNally, Mechanical Engineering Department
- Duane Helleloid, Management Dept
- Sandy Braathen, Info Systems & Business Education
- Amy Whitney, Center of Innovation
- John Nordlie, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (SEECS)
We greatly appreciate the following people who served in the past as the board members for their great services to the students and faculty.
- Sattar Dorafshan, Civil Engineering Department
- Bruce Dockter, Civil Engineering Department
- Duane Helleloid, School of Entrepreneurship and Management