The Jodsaas Center Board Members (JCBM), representing faculty from departments under the College of Engineering & Mines (CEM), meet bi-weekly to discuss the activities of the center. The involvement of engineering students in the activities of the center is one of the key aspects to fulfill the missions of the center.
Vamegh Rasouli, a faculty of Department of Petroleum Engineering serves as the interim director for the Jodsaas center.
- Vamegh Rasouli, Petroleum Engineering Department
- Sattar Dorafshan, Civil Engineering Department
- Surojit Gupta, Mechanical Engineering Department
- Joseph Hartman, Geology & Geological Engineering
- Emanuel Grant, Computer Science
- Kouhyar Tavakolian, Electrical Engineering Department
- Bethany Klemetsrud, Chemical Engineering Department
- Dustin McNally, Mechanical Engineering Department
- Brian Tande, CEM Dean's office
- Duane Helleloid, Management Dept
- Sandy Braathen, Info Systems & Business Education
- Amy Whitney, Center of Innovation