- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Slurry Loop Project
- Drillbotics Project
- Grand Challenge Scholars Program (GSCP)
- The BIG Challenge
- Industry Seminar Series
- Workshop Series
- Leadership & Entrepreneurship Courses
The purpose of the Jodsaas Center is to develop interdisciplinary curriculum, programming, and outreach opportunities for faculty and students related to leadership and entrepreneurship. One of the first goals is the creation of a minor in Engineering Entrepreneurship, which will provide opportunities for students to experience the challenges of going beyond design and manufacturing into the realm of commercialization, marketing, and sales.
The main activities of the Jodsaas center, in line with its mission, can be categorized into the three following areas:
- Academic Programming: including offering courses in leadership and technology development and certificate Program in Engineering Entrepreneurship.
- Outreach Activities: hosts seminars and workshops on various topics of interest to our students to enhance their networking skills.
- Hands-on Learning Experiences: Such as student venture evaluation and development and service learning opportunities
We look forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions to achieve the missions of the JC through various type of activities.
Please check back for future events.