- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- Computer Science (B.S.) or (B.A.)
- Cyber Security (B.S.)
- Data Science (B.S.)
- Minor in Computer Science
- 4-Year Plan
- Student Organizations
The Computer Science department is located in Leonard Hall, part of the Harold Hamm School of Geology and Geological Engineering at the University of North Dakota. We have two designated computer labs and access to a multi-node department computing cluster. For more information please see the information on Leonard Hall labs.
(except when room is reserved):
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM - 8:00PM
- Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Additional 24/7 card swipe access is available for Computer Science majors and others with an academic need for off-hours access.
Current Helpdesk hours
(inside of Upson II: Room 162):
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
Wireless Access: Wireless hubs are strategically located throughout the College of Engineering & Mines allowing for connection from all of the classrooms and study rooms.