- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
The University of North Dakota (UND) College of Engineering & Mines (CEM) Strategic Plan comprises six Vision Building Blocks (VBB):
- Work Environment
This Strategic Plan will ensure that the CEM:
- Graduates competitively skilled engineers for the global market.
- Provides personalized engineering education including technical, innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership skills.
- Achieves excellence in research and technology transfer.
- Fosters an inspiring and high-performance work environment.
- Responsibly engages the community and region.
- Promotes success of our alumni and engages them in College initiatives.
Specific objectives, action items and metrics of success have been identified for each VBB to guide both short- and long-term planning within the College.