- Geology & Geological
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
The College of Engineering & Mines currently offers five of our engineering degree programs (chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical and petroleum) through a distance delivery mode called our Distance Engineering Degree Program (DEDP).
Our DEDP delivery mode offers non-traditional engineering students an opportunity to complete most of their undergraduate degree coursework in our accredited undergraduate engineering programs through the internet. Students are required to complete their laboratory requirements through accelerated summer courses at UND. Since our DEDP students experience the same lectures and coursework requirements as our on campus students, we consider this education experience to be essentially equivalent.
Current DEDP students are required to have an advisement form filled out and emailed to their advisor each semester for advisement.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Degree Completion Status Sheets
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions list on the UND Distance Education website for answers to more common questions.
Frequent Links (pdf)
- Readmission form: If you have been admitted to UND and taken courses, but missed a fall or spring semester.
- Cancellation / Withdrawal form: Withdrawing from all courses for a semester.
- Last 30 credit hour petition: Used when you are transferring courses from another institution and you have 90 or more credits on your transcripts at UND.
- Collaborative registration: Taking a course with another ND college or university at the same time as taking courses at UND.
- Essential Studies Petition Information
- Essential Studies approved courses: List of all approved essential studies courses
- Other Registrar action form links
For more information on the Distance Engineering Degree Program (DEDP), please email our Office of Student Experience and Outreach.