- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Prospective Students Home Page
- Transfer Students
- Distance Engineering Degree Program
- Schedule a Visit
Meysam Haghshenas, PhD
Department of Mechanical Engineering
College of Engineering and Mine
University of North Dakota
Phone: (+1) 701-777-6224
- PDF; Centre for Advanced Materials Joining (CAMJ), University of Waterloo, Canada.
- PhD; Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Western University (UWO), Canada.
- MSc; Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran.
- BSc; Industrial Metallurgical Engineering Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Iran.
Research Experience and Interests
- Structure– properties– processing relationships in Materials; Microstructural and Mechanical Characterization of engineering materials.
- Ambient and elevated-temperature (Thermomechanical) processing of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
- Nano/Micro-mechanical properties characterization of materials (i.e. nano/micro–indentation & indentation creep)
- Friction Stir Welding and Processing.