- Geology & Geological
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Engineering & Mines
- Harold Hamm School of Geology and Geological Engineering
- Geoscience & Geoengineering Learning Laboratory
- List of Degree Programs
- Undergraduate Research Policy
- List of Undergraduate Theses.
- Students by Degree & Year
Geoscience & Geoengineering Learning Laboratory
Geoscience & Geoengineering Learning Laboratory (GGLL) [pronounced "gel"] is located on the first floor of Leonard Hall, Room 108. The facility offers a computer laboratory with the latest engineering and geosciences software. The GGLL was recently expanded and updated by the Dean of the College of Engineering & Mines.
In addition to the typical College of the Engineering software found in all CEM computer labs, there is an extensive list of software specific for the geologist, environmental scientist, geological and petroleum engineer.
Selected List of Software for Departmental Students
Petroleum Reservoir Modeling:
Well Logging and Downhole Data:
Geotechnical Analysis and Modeling:
Geospatial/Mapping, GPS & LiDAR scanning, Remote Sensing:
Graphics and Design (End row computers only):
* Software not on all computers but available to students