- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Engineering & Mines
- Harold Hamm School of Geology and Geological Engineering
- Experience Funding Form and Report
Accreditation Class Resources
- HHSGGE Moodle
- UND Blackboard
- Experience Fund Form
- Term Paper Guide
- Senior Thesis Instructions
- How To Give a Talk
About Petroleum Research, Education, and Entrepreneurship Center
Experience Funding Form and Report
If you are wanting to request funding please download and complete the Experience Funding Form.
If you are approved for funding a report is required to follow. Below is the format your report should follow:
- Student's name, date of report, date(s) activity.
- Name of activity conducted.
- Goal of activity pursued.
- Did you achieve the goal pursued? How? If not, why?
- Explain how you would communicate your experience to other HHSGGE students and faculty (no more than one page).
Please submit you report and expense documentation within two weeks of returning of your activity.
Photos and /or other documents may be included in the report.