- Geology & Geological
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Engineering & Mines
- Harold Hamm School of Geology and Geological Engineering
- Experience Funding Form and Report
- List of Degree Programs
- Undergraduate Research Policy
- List of Undergraduate Theses.
- Students by Degree & Year
Experience Funding Form and Report
If you are wanting to request funding please download and complete the Experience Funding Form.
If you are approved for funding a report is required to follow. Below is the format your report should follow:
- Student's name, date of report, date(s) activity.
- Name of activity conducted.
- Goal of activity pursued.
- Did you achieve the goal pursued? How? If not, why?
- Explain how you would communicate your experience to other HHSGGE students and faculty (no more than one page).
Please submit you report and expense documentation within two weeks of returning of your activity.
Photos and /or other documents may be included in the report.