- Geology & Geological
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
UND Announces $14 Million in Funding and the Naming of the 'Harold Hamm School of Geology and Geological Engineering'
The goals of the undergraduate programs are to provide professional preparation for majors in the geosciences and engineering and to provide guidance to non-majors seeking to gain a greater understanding of Earth and planetary environments and resources.
The Harold Hamm School of Geology and Geological Engineering offers challenging programs leading to:
- B.S. and B.A. degrees in Geology
- B.S. in Geological Engineering
- B.S. in Environmental Geoscience
- M.S. and M.A. degrees in Geology
- M.S. in Geological Engineering
- Ph.D. in Geology
We also cooperate with other departments in the College of Engineering and Mines to offer:
- Master of Engineering with Major in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science with Major in Environmental Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in the multi-disciplinary focal areas of energy and environmental engineering