- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Instructor Training System
The Instructor training system equipped at Power Electronics Lab offers realistical represents of the basic functions of a fuel cell system.
The extensive experimenting capabilities make the Instructor training and experimenting system interesting for use in various fields of study.
- Introduction to the operation of a fuel cell system
- Characteristic curve and output curve of the fuel cell
- Dependence of output on air supply and temperature
- Hydrogen-current characteristic curve of the fuel cell
- Efficiency analyses of the fuel cell stack
- Set-up and operation of an autonomous power supply with a fuel cell
- Efficiency of the fuel cell system
- Sample application of independent power supply: How long can a fuel cell supply an autonomous consumer?
- Sample application for fuel cell car: Determination of the fuel consumption based on the load profile.