- Geology & Geological
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
UND Electrical Engineering maintains a close professional relationship with its student body, which makes the educational experience very similar to what students enrolled at private liberal arts colleges experience as undergraduates. Other significant attributes of the students' educational experience is described as follows:
What Makes the UND Electrical Engineering Student Body Unique:
- Close student/faculty professional relationships, strengthened through small lecture/lab sizes and one-on-one faculty academic advising starting in the first year of studies.
- In general, the students exhibit a strong work ethic, along with excellent hands-on laboratory skills by the time they graduate.
- Between 50% and 60% of the campus students participate in the cooperative education program.
- Distance Engineering Degree Program students are working professionals who earn an ABET-accredited engineering degree part-time, while continuing to work full-time and still raise their families.
The program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). The department offers:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.)
- B.S.E.E. with Aerospace Focus
- B.S.E.E. with Biomedical Engineering Focus
- B.S.E.E. with Computer Science Focus
- Master of Science (M.S.E.E.)
- Master of Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Electrical Engineering Track
For more information please see College of Engineering & Mines Catalog.