- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Graduate Main
- Combined Degree
- Master of Science (Online)
- Master of Science
- Master of Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Science/Master of Science or Master of Engineering
Admission Requirements for B.S./M.S. or B.S./M.Eng. Degree
- Students may apply for this program upon completion of 95 credits toward the bachelor’s degree.
- An overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0 at the time of admission.
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies' English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- Students who have received a bachelor’s degree or higher from the United States or English-speaking Canada are not required to submit the TOEFL.
Degree Requirements for B.S./M.S. or B.S./M.Eng. Degree
Students seeking the Master of Science or Master of Engineering degree through the Combined Degree program at the University of North Dakota must satisfy all requirements for both the B.S. and M.S. degree. A maximum of six credits of prior approved coursework can get double counted toward each of the two degrees. Double counted courses may not include required courses for the B.S.E.E. degree, but may include technical or electrical engineering elective coursework, preferably at the 500-level or above.
Degree requirements for the M.S. or M.Eng. degree will be those listed by the School of Graduate Studies as found in the graduate school catalog.