- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Home Research Publications Professional Presentations NSF Smart Grid Project West Nile Virus Data Project Courses Taught Outreach Activities Graduate Students CapstoneSenior Design Projects Service
- 2017, Cyber Security Conference, NDSU, Panelist on a session titled "Filling the Demand and the Need for an Educated Cyber Security Workforce:, March 16, 2017.
- 2016, Invited Member to discuss hosting Midwest Data Hub and group discussion on fostering Industry-Academic parternship on smart grid education and research, Applications of Analytics and Machine Learning in Energy Industry-Academia Workshop September 6, 2016 at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- 2015, Grid Protection Alliance (GPA) Users Forum, Atlanta, GA, Aug 4-5 2015. Link/ppt
- 2014, NAPS Conference, Pullman, WA.
- 2013, IEEE Smart Tech Metro Series workshop, Minneapolis, MN.
- 2013, IEEE International ADCOM Conference, Chennai, India, - Invited as a Panel Member on Adaptive Computing Workshop.
- 2012, IEEE Electric Power & Energy Conference (EPEC), London Ontario, Canada.
- 2011, IEEE, Electric Power & Energy Conference, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2010, National Institute of Science & Technology (NIST), Gaithersburg, Maryland. 2009,
- 2009, ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, June 14 -17, Austin, Texas.
- 2008, ASEE North Midwest Sectional Conference October 16-18 2008, Platteville, Wisconsin.
- 2006, 'Inquiry based Engineering and Math', Best Teaching Practices in STEM (Science, Technology Mathematics and Engineering) Education, Turtle Mountain Community College, Belcourt, ND.
- 2003, Proc. Frontiers of Power - International Conference Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- 2008 ASEE Conference, Invited presentation on "LEGO Engineering in Undergraduate education", Informal Session, Platteville, Wisconsin.
- 2016, Cyber Security Educational Initiative Meeting, December 7, 2016, Bismarck, ND.
- 2011, North Dakota EpScoR conference.
- 2010, 'Challenges and Research directions in Smart grid', Dept. of Computer Science, North Dakota State University, Fargo.
- 2009, 'Secure Time Synchronization problem in WSN's, North Dakota State University, Fargo.
- 2004, Departmental Seminar on Flicker Evaluation, North Dakota State University, Fargo.