- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Home Research Publications Professional Presentations NSF Smart Grid Project West Nile Virus Data Project Courses Taught Outreach Activities Graduate Students CapstoneSenior Design Projects Service
Curriculum Development Activities
- Developed Circuits, Instrumentation and Electronics Laboratories.
- Contributing Member, ABET Self-Study Report for EE department, 2009. Developed course outcome reports and ABET syllabus.
- Member, Undergraduate Curriculum Program Committee, 2013-present.
- Member, Undergraduate Scholarship Committee, 2013 – present.
- Developed new lab experiments in EE 306, EE 308, EE 202 and EE 309.
- Developed virtual labs for distance students.
- Developed PCB Video tutorials using Ultiboard for campus and distance students.
- Participated and provided Inputs on theory and Lab courses in the B.S.E.E curriculum during regular faculty meetings.
- Developed engineering courses and curriculum