- Computer Science
- Geology & Geological
- Institute for Energy Studies
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Brad Lindseth, Ph.D.
RF, Microwave, and Radar Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering
243, Centennial Drive, Stop 7165
UPSON II 160K
Brad Lindseth received the BSEE degree and the MSEE degree from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. In 2010 he was elected Senior Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. He was awarded first place in the 2011 NXP High Power RF Design Challenge for a 2-kW UHF radar pulse amplifier. In 2012 he received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Colorado. Specialties: Electromagnetics. Radar, RF circuits, materials characterization, microwave circuits, and data acquisition. Simulations with Agilent ADS, FEKO, AWR, HFSS.
- Radar systems, High Power Pulsed Solid State Radar Transmitters, Power Amplifiers, Radar Engineering, Radar Development, Radar Receivers, Phased Array Radar Antenna Design, RF and Microwave Engineering, VHF, UHF, and Microwave Communication Systems, EMI and RFI Mitigation, Pulse-Doppler Radar, Project Management, Systems Integration, Technical Writing, Cost Analysis, Microsoft Office
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- PhD, Electrical Engineering
- Washington University in St. Louis
- BSEE, MSEE, Electrical Engineering